Free libraries promote the sharing of knowledge. This in turn enables everyone to learn and thus facilitates progress. Free online libraries replicate this effect worldwide.
- 1 Religion and donation of Knowledge
- 2 Socialism and equal access
- 3 Comparison to capitalist model
- 4 Libraries vs lobbies
- 5 Free online
- 5.1 Wikipedia
- 5.2 Pirate Bay
- 6 See Also
- 7 External Links
Free libraries are built upon a particular ideal that all religions value: generosity, especially in the realm of knowledge.
- Christianity calls it charity of knowledge
- Hinduism, Jainism, Buddhism, Sikhism, etc. calls it Vidya Daan
- Kopimism calls it Kopimi
It is the donation of books, CDs, DVDs, etc. to a library, any library, online or offline.
Free libraries are built upon the socialist ideal of…
- I am Myself, and the Community
- 'Self-Service through 'Serving Others
It is said that everyone is selfish from birth, i.e self-serving. But what is the definition of the self? is it the flesh our soul resides in? is it our Family? Is it the neighborhood we live in? Is it our nationality? it is the planet we reside in?
The Answer is no, self is the Collective Consciousness. We are part of an ecosystem, whether we realize it or not. An ecosystem where every entity shelters a piece of this consciousness. It is an ecosystem that sustains and provides for us, has been, and will be, unless we run it dry. This Ecological-System is known by many names, including "Mother Earth" and "Gaia". As part of this System, either we cooperate an…
- 2001 Sept. 11 Wikipedia:9/11 attacks occur -- passenger planes got Hijacked and crashed into World Trade Center and The Pentagon - alegedly done by Al qaeda. There are also conspiracies that the US/UK government willingly let it occur.
- 2001 Nov. USA PATRIOT Act Passed -- Overrides the First Amendment to the United States Constitution.
- 2002 Wikipedia:Homeland Security Act passed, effective from 2003 Jan. -- Gives the US federal government full authority to moniter any citizen.
- 2002 Jan. 29 Axis of Evil & War on Terrorism -- Axis of Evil is a term used by George W. Bush describe the first three regimes in a war against terror. Since terror is an idea not living thing(s), he is basically declaring Infinite War. Gives the federal government full a…
1) What is this the new world order?
- The new world order is an entity of 24 who are working towards spreading sins and corruption, aiming for eventual domination of the world.
2) Who are the 24 entities?
- Their plan is at least partly known but their identities are vague, since some of these 24 entities allegedly need Eternal Identities (over a thousand years).
2) So these 24 people can live over a thousand years?
- Not quite. A human body can only live about 100 years or less
now days. So the theory is these identities transfer between human
bodies(with political powers). Some examples are:
- Heads of 24 families - Bloodline
- Leaders of 24 secret societies - Secret society rituals
3) Why '24' ? Where does it come form ?
- the Protocol of the Learned Elder…
- अन्नदानं महद्दानं विद्यादानं ततः परम् l
- अन्नेन क्षणिका तृप्तिः यावज्जीवं तु विद्यया ll
The giving of food is a great type of charity, but the giving of knowledge is even greater than that.
The satisfaction obtained from food is only momentary, while that gained from knowledge lasts lifelong.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime