Microsoft's FairSearch Lobby counsel Thomas Vinje has been throwing vague complaints against Google, that seem oddly familiar as it fits the criteria for Windows RT. Here we have changed the wording around a bit:
Microsoft is using its 'Windows' Brand name to sell Windows RT mobile operating system as a ‘Trojan Horse’ to deceive Customers, monopolize the mobile marketplace, and control consumer data.
Microsoft says Windows RT is an edition of Windows 8. But, we are not even sure if Windows RT is a part of the Windows series anymore.
- Windows RT is not compatible with software developed for Windows 8, or previous windows systems.
- Windows RT Operating System Boot loader is locked
- Windows RT only runs software bought from Microsoft Store
References[edit | edit source]
- “Google is using its Android mobile operating system as a ‘Trojan Horse’ to deceive partners, monopolize the mobile marketplace, and control consumer data
- Linux Advocates
- Windows RT isn't Windows anymore
- Microsoft bans Firefox on ARM-based Windows, Mozilla says